Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 04-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default stolen trailer

Well, this is a long shot, but here goes.

My flatbed trailer was stolen from a storage facility in mckinney, texas somewhere between the end of december, and april 12th. It had a trailer lock on it, but they apparently beat the lock off with a hammer or large tool/rock.

There is really not much that is special about this trailer that would easily identify it. It is black, 16' long, has a wooden floor, steel wheels, fenders, no sides, and has a large front rail at the front of the trailer. The front rail supports are drilled for eye hooks, and there is a wooden platform built over the tongue of the trailer to carry gas jugs. The platform hides the vin unfortunately. The trailer had no plate on it (I took it off in case someone might want to steal it LOL....). The trailer has one very rusty safety chain on it, and a fresh non-rusty one. This will be the best/quickest identification of the trailer I think, since I doubt that the thieves changed out the safety chains. At the moment I have no vin but i'll get it and add it to this post later.

So, if you know someone trying to sell a trailer, or someone that recently bought a trailer like this (most probably in texas) you might check it out for me.