SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 01-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Senior Chief

Default 1969 GTO Project

I was gonna do this Goat up with my alum Ram V Engine but the recent purchase a 69 Judge with a Ram VI has changed my focus. I rescued this car from a local scrap yard here in NJ. I have a clear transferrable registration in my name from NY, prior to 73 NY does not issue titles. This car was missing it`s complete drivetrain when I got it. It now has a 69 open rear end in it. Also missing the windshield, dash, console, bucket seats, hood, trunk lid, wood wheel and Rally II`s. The car needs metal repair to the floors, trunk, around the front and back windows, bottom of the fenders and quarters. I have the original build sheet that I found above the gas tank. Verdero green with green interior, 4 speed, Rally II`s, safe-t-trac, console, tinted windshield, wood wheel, rally gauges, ride & handleing pkg. I know who has the original trans and rear but does not want to sell it at this time. The car comes with a standard bore WT 69 block & std. crank but the date code is not correct. The front wheels & tires are not included, they will be replaced before it is sold. $2,800.00 or reasonable offer. Car can be seen in Columbus NJ. Thanks KC 917-660-5804

Last edited by Aluminum Chief; 05-09-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:55 AM
Senior Chief

Default 69 GTO Project Price Reduction

Need to move this car. $2200.00.

Old 01-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Senior Chief

Default Sold

Car is Sold.