Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 07:03 PM
On Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by drailed
All BS aside does somone here own that car and is it still for sale?
Take the time to read the entire thread.

Stated more than several times, Bryan is not giving name, number, and location because if he did, he wouldn't make any money off the deal. He is trying to make a nice 600 finders fee and since he found out the old man would let it go for 6K, he cut me out and is probably trying to sell for 8K because 2K is better than his 600 finders fee. 2K would also help him finish his class project that he decided to go 180° on 6-8 weeks before it is due.

If he did give it out, this car would be sitting in my garage by the end of next week.

He won't even give out the vin number as for its location is traceable that way.

If he has screwed so many, do you think he is telling the truth about the car? he went from saying the car is completely solid to saying there are pinholes in the trunk. You see that big grey area on the hood? What do you think is under that? Unless you are in the Mojave and within arm's reach, I wouldn't deal with him.

But what am I? Just another that tried to give bryan the benifit of the doubt.
L

Old 04-09-2006, 08:20 PM

:clap2: Well Bryan me boy, I'm glade that this forum is getting you figured out. I do hope that my postings have made it clear as to your cons, scam games and lying. I do think it's great when people get what they deserve. Its good to learn lessons early in life but honestly I don't think you will learn a thing--I think its just inbread in you to be a low life scam artist. I'm new to these forums but am very pleased that I have helped shed some light on how you operate to others. And Bryan your a really sickly looking thing. I sure hope I don't look as bad as you when I turn 70. Good luck little feller and may the fleas of a thousand Camel's infeast your armpits

your bud HAROLD from No.Cal--remember me and the 66GTO sale :argue:

Old 04-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hmm, no wonder I hadnt heard from Bryan. I had emailed him concerning a question I had about a driveshaft and he never emailed me back. I guess he's hiding, I would too if I pulled something like that.

Old 04-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I wonder if his parents know about any of this. If it were my kid and living under my roof, Id want to know about it.

Old 04-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchgto
Hmm, no wonder I hadnt heard from Bryan. I had emailed him concerning a question I had about a driveshaft and he never emailed me back. I guess he's hiding, I would too if I pulled something like that.
Id hate to see the list of PM's that are waiting for him

Old 04-09-2006, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchgto
Mitch,

I think responses out of gratitude or manners were not Bryan's strong suit, so don't take it personally. I sent him two sets of trim rings and a dual-snorkel with a chrome top just to help him get started. I'm not sure if he ever got them though, never heard a word from him since.

Kurt

Old 04-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to baron_

i'm owed $130 and a dual snorkel that he got "from a local source"
been owed them for a few months now...so he got those

he sold me a 7027262 carb that ended up being a SR 7037262 carb - and swears there's no difference

then traded him for a 'gorgeous polished' manifold that ended up being a performer manifold that had the tops of the runners polished

i think he speaks without thinking, sometimes - and is more anxious to make deals than he should be - kinda gets excited about it

he's dealing with a lot of $ and thinks he knows much more about pontiacs than he actually does (he's learning - but he's egotistical and already assumes he knows more than everyone else)
That spells disaster - even though he means well and is a nice fellow

i've learned to ask for copious pictures - that helps
we're awful picky as buyers on here - to someone that doesn't know what they're doing...it gets ugly

http://forums.performanceyears.com/f...d.php?t=618281
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9KworCMRE

Last edited by baron_; 04-10-2006 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Kurt, will you send me some free parts that I can turn around and sell? Thanks, I knew you would.

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 04-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well you know, maybe this will be a lesson to him. Hopefully he thinks long and hard and figures out that you cant do this to people and expect to be treated nicely. We have all been young and dumb at some point in time and I know weve learned from some stupid mistakes weve made. Hopefully he learns cause you cant go through life like this.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

I'm just glad the internet was not around when I was a teenager...

Old 04-10-2006, 01:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Just saw that brian is online here at the moment, laying low I s'pose

Old 04-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Interesting read to say the least.... I always have tried to give Bryan the benefit of the doubt when it came to comments and responses.. but I feel that he's crossed the line. (When it came to trying to sell baron's (Ohio) GTO to a local buyer.) Also the whole "Daddy said no" thing is really annoying.. Rzereked consider yourself lucky the deal stopped where it did.
Bryan, I wish you the best and I'm glad I never had the chance to do "business" with you. Again, good luck.. You're going to need it!

Old 04-10-2006, 02:53 AM
On Vacation

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Jensen

Adam....you failed to realize many aspects on my end.

1.) Yes, the car was for sale to you at 6k...but then my dad gave the guy a call while he was at work without my knowledge to get more information, and he said he had slept on my new proposition on a lower price and he said he wouldn't sell any lower than his original 8,500 asking price. Basically my father and myself got him riled up to realize that he had some demand for the car, and he was going to jack up the price. I tried everything I could do on my end to get it back down, but he said for 6k he's rather I walk away and forget I knew it existed.

2.) I would have been more than willing to give you the guy's number. But this guy is an elderly gentleman, and he's difficult to deal with at best. He has a lot of Pontiac cars and parts, but he just doesn't do business with anybody. He can also rip you off really bad. I bought a steering column from this guy yesterday for 50 bucks that he said was all there...and when I got it home 3 hours later I realized he'd sold me one that had been used for parts!!! That, and if you try to buy something from him and he doesn't like what you hear, he'll kick you out. Also, he's very unfriendly. I go over there and buy stuff from him because he has good pontiac stuff, but try to have a conversation with him and it goes nowhere. All he cares about it your pocketbook and once he's got that he wants you out of there. And if he doesn't like you, he won't sell anything to you at all.

So please answer me this: If I tried to sell you a car for 6k and the price without my control jacked back up to the original 8,500...how in the devil am I going to rip you off??? I've lost money...but I felt sheepish at best because I offered you a 67 gto at 6k when the price was once again back to 8,500. Basically, you and I were in a lose-lose situation. I didn't want a 6k check showing up at my door and not having a car for you in return!!!!

And to answer why I haven't posted?!?!? I've been at my grandparents for the entire weekend, and they do not have a computer. I've only been dumbstruck with this outlandish accusation to myself and my integrity. All I can say is I know I'm an honest person, and that I do honest dealings.

Those headers I tried to sell??? I wanted to get rid of them because my engine builder told me he wanted to go with ERdelbrock e heads. How was I going to use a set of d ports on pontiac e heads. Well, I wasn't. So I offered them up here so I could put them towards the round ports I was going to need. Then he says he'd rather use kauffman's d ports. So I said...ok they're not for sale. Done deal. That was why.

And really, let's stop this here. Mabye I'm immature, mabye I don't know a lot and mabye I have a lot to learn...but everyone has to start somewhere and I'm starting at the best place I know...

Bryan

Last edited by Bryan Jensen; 04-10-2006 at 03:03 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:13 AM
Suspended

maybe your just not good at being a con artist, maybe you are on the way to becoming a used car dealer, if not dont worry theres always clown college

Old 04-10-2006, 03:24 AM

R I G H T-------Bryan and explain the deal with me with Barons car now, with all the price changes and saying Daddy wanted more for it when you didn't own it to start with much less Daddy having anything to do with it and its half way accross the country--Don't try and insult everyones inteligence--enough of your bullsh*t stories and excuses--What you just now stated proves that your still full of sh*t and try to con everyone again. You realy need to see a head Doctor.

Old 04-10-2006, 05:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Honest my A$$. That piece of crap distributor you shipped me isn't worth the space it takes up. The cap is shot, looks likek you let your pet gerbil chew on it. The points are so old that they are oxidized. $25 to ship 6lbs?? And then you wanted me to send you another as partial trade. Good luck!! Filing a claim w/ Paypal!!

Bryan, You really need to get laid and stop f'ing people

Old 04-10-2006, 06:55 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jensen
Adam....you failed to realize many aspects on my end.

2.) I would have been more than willing to give you the guy's number. But this guy is an elderly gentleman, and he's difficult to deal with at best. He has a lot of Pontiac cars and parts, but he just doesn't do business with anybody. He can also rip you off really bad. I bought a steering column from this guy yesterday for 50 bucks that he said was all there...and when I got it home 3 hours later I realized he'd sold me one that had been used for parts!!! That, and if you try to buy something from him and he doesn't like what you hear, he'll kick you out. Also, he's very unfriendly. I go over there and buy stuff from him because he has good pontiac stuff, but try to have a conversation with him and it goes nowhere. All he cares about it your pocketbook and once he's got that he wants you out of there. And if he doesn't like you, he won't sell anything to you at all.

Bryan

Bryan, haven't done any business with you but this statement puzzles me. Why don't you give him the number and let him take his chances? I would guess there are many here that have approached an old man and his treasure of cars, only to be rebuffed. Seems like a quick fix to simple misunderstanding unless there are other motives. Why, at your age, do you feel like you are the more intelligent negotiator? Appears, from the outside, that you aren't being upfront.
Ray

Old 04-10-2006, 07:13 AM

If it looks like a duck.........

Old 04-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jensen
Those headers I tried to sell??? I wanted to get rid of them because my engine builder told me he wanted to go with ERdelbrock e heads. How was I going to use a set of d ports on pontiac e heads. Well, I wasn't. So I offered them up here so I could put them towards the round ports I was going to need. Then he says he'd rather use kauffman's d ports. So I said...ok they're not for sale. Done deal. That was why.
Bryan
Let me get this straight...you let your engine builder dictate to you which heads to use on the engine you are paying to have him build? And, at his whim, you switch from stock Pontiac heads to aftermarket heads that are going to cost you an extra grand or two to buy? Uh-huh, sounds reasonable :rolleyes:

Last edited by Bull; 04-10-2006 at 10:15 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:14 AM
On Vacation

Quote:
1.) Yes, the car was for sale to you at 6k...but then my dad gave the guy a call while he was at work without my knowledge to get more information, and he said he had slept on my new proposition on a lower price and he said he wouldn't sell any lower than his original 8,500 asking price. Basically my father and myself got him riled up to realize that he had some demand for the car, and he was going to jack up the price. I tried everything I could do on my end to get it back down, but he said for 6k he's rather I walk away and forget I knew it existed.
You told me via email that your dad was interested in the car now. If your dad called him without you knowing why send me an email telling me that your dad was interested in the car? You did not give me any communication that the price went up $2,500.
I have a frame two people are interested in that is for sale for $1200, should I jack the price because two people are interested instead of one?

Quote:
He probably acts that way toward you because you are always throwing your age holier than thou statements and trying to get something for nothing. I know how not to insult someone. I have also never had a single person kick me off their property for trying to buy something they are selling. He probably smells a dead fish soon as you step on his property.

Quote:
So please answer me this: If I tried to sell you a car for 6k and the price without my control jacked back up to the original 8,500...how in the devil am I going to rip you off??? I've lost money...but I felt sheepish at best because I offered you a 67 gto at 6k when the price was once again back to 8,500. Basically, you and I were in a lose-lose situation. I didn't want a 6k check showing up at my door and not having a car for you in return!!!!
Welcome to the land of playing middle man. When you don't lock up a deal on your suppliers end and commit to someone on the customers end, you end up with a decision to scar your name or take a loss. You have shown time and time again, what you value more. I also want to point out that the reason why the deal broke is because your dad was now interested in the car, not that the price went up $2,500. Which one is it?

Quote:
And to answer why I haven't posted?!?!? I've been at my grandparents for the entire weekend, and they do not have a computer. I've only been dumbstruck with this outlandish accusation to myself and my integrity. All I can say is I know I'm an honest person, and that I do honest dealings.
If you were at your grandparents all weekend, how were you at this guy's house which is "5 minutes away" buying a sterring column yesterday? The only outlandish accusation posted is that you think you have done nothing wrong in all these situations.

Quote:
I'd like to hear the bs lines for all the other times you have shafted someone. You couldn't do it, your project would not see the light of day till fall.

Quote:
And really, let's stop this here. Mabye I'm immature, mabye I don't know a lot and mabye I have a lot to learn...but everyone has to start somewhere and I'm starting at the best place I know...
I'll stop when I want to stop. Do you understand me bryan? From one young punk to another, you need to grow a spine, become honest, and value your word more than money. Unfortunately, none of this comes with age. It is something that a good father would teach a son instead of teaching a son how to undercut a deal as we are seeing here. I would not want to have a father that put my word on the line like this.

Closed Thread