SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 10-23-2019, 07:55 PM

Default PRW tall black anodized valve covers.

Brand new set of PRW tall valve covers with the oil filler cap and breather. Change of plans and don’t need them will take $215 shipped. I’m located in Canada and will ship Canada post insured with tracking PayPal plus the 3% they charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-29-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB1 View Post
Brand new set of PRW tall valve covers with the oil filler cap and breather. Change of plans and don’t need them will take $215 shipped. I’m located in Canada and will ship Canada post insured with tracking PayPal plus the 3% they charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looking to move these as they are just collecting dust and someone can get some use out of them $200 shipped or reasonable offers.Nothing wrong with them drill the holes for the filler and breather and bolt them on.

Old 08-02-2020, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm interested in these if you still have them and I live in BC.

Let me know please

Old 08-03-2020, 07:00 PM

Sold, Thanks firechicken!