Old 11-19-2020, 01:26 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 1973 NASA Hood avaialble for $100 CDN + Shipping

I saw this post on a Canadian Pontiac forum, and I know these hoods are a rarity and desireable. I don't know the seller at all or have any other information. His contact information is included. I'm tempted but I have two already. May be of interest to someone here:

Hey Guys, I have a pair of 73-75 hoods that I need to let go. I'm moving overseas soon and I can't take anything with me.

73-75 NASA hood, overall damage free, but with rust along the front edge, (see pics). Hood is in otherwise good overall condition, centre section with scoop openings is in very good condition. This is the hood only and does not include the plastic scoops or honeycomb cover plates.
Also available is a 73-75 flat hood in excellent, completely rust and damage free condition. Centre from NASA hood could be grafted to rust free flat hood or NASA hood rust could be repaired. Located in Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 2K3 but will crate to ship. Shipping cost assumed by buyer. Will assist with coordinating with shipper. I've dropped the prices to where the costs will just cover a bit of my labour and then materials. I just want them saved. Any questions then just let me know. You can email me direct at gmga73@yahoo.com. Thanks.
NASA hood $100.00 Flat hood $100.00.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3488.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	554291  

Old 11-21-2020, 12:11 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Smile

Ray, I bought an engine from him, great guy to deal with ...

Old 01-13-2021, 10:25 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Just got word from Vendor that he is offering hoods FREE now, only provisio is pick up only in Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA.