Old 12-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default A GTO,a cow,and a Judge

My cousin who is now in his late 60s bought 3 GTOs new back in the day.A 65 tripower,4-speed,a 68 400-335 and a 69 RA-4,4-speed Judge.He totaled the 65 when he hit a cow.[rural living],lol.He then got the 68,I can still remember the 'hot engine" smell when he brought itto show my dad after he picked it up,he had been running it hard.He drank alot back then and always smelled of booze and always ran the pi** out his cars.When the Judge came out he traded the 68 ona new 69 Judge with RA-4 and 4-speed.He told me he hated it and it ran like sh*t.He said the 65 could run away and hide from it.The 65 was his favorite.He had his Judge about 3 months when it was "stolen".Everyone claims the car is sitting at the bottom of the local river.When questioned about it he always just smiles and says,"That car was a dog".Anybody interested in a low mileage 69 Judge with some water damage?!