Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2013, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default The Chronicles of My 66 GTO

If you read the other thread, I picked up the car this past Saturday. Honestly, Ive crawled all over this car and haven't found any surprises. Below are some pics and maybe a few questions.

Chrome all over the car looks a lot like this. Very good.

Both grilles look good. Outside trim inst easily removed

A lot of you asked about the wheels. Yea, I may want to get rod of them but IM getting use to the look. And the tires appear to be new. Trim rings dont have any curb rash and minimum scratches.

While the interior needs help, the door panels look good. The center console, not so much. Same with the carpet (Ill order new carpet this week).

Dash insert is terrible and I cant stand the steering wheel. I have the original. I may just put it back in until I can figure out what I want to do.

The boot. Is this factory? It looks like it would scratch the paint. This thing has seen better days too.