Old 07-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default WTB Highway cruiser

Looking to buy something to do some cross country cruising........a '68 up darksider preferred. No project cars please just something that looks good with driver quality paint/chrome, and doesn't need a ton of work to be dependable.

Prefer something local so I can check it out but will consider others.
A.G and F bodies considered too along with certain Chevy's with small blocks.

5K-6K price range.

whatcha got?

youngerss35@gmail.com

Old 08-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Depending on if you are a fan of this genre, this looks like it would be pretty clean & dependable: http://www.auto-rv.com/Browse.aspx?AdName=BMI4251517D
Although it may not have as much grunt as you are looking for. But if it's a 305, I'm sure it would hold it's own. I'm about 90 minutes drive away, and would be willing to inspect it, if you were serious interested.

Seeking recovery of my stolen 1988 Buick LeSabre T-type. Primary summer driver & Road Trip car.
Garnet Red with 2007 PENDOT inspection stickers on windshield. Had minor damage to left rear quarter & bumper. Last three of VIN: 301
Could be being driven with altered VIN.
Bodywork on left rear quarter (near the tail light) would be a tip-off.
Last seen by a patrol officer doing a routine plate check in Gary, Indiana, August 31, 2009
(The thieves were driving, but my plate was clean.)