Old 10-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default *67 Sprint Stripes for sale* (Brand New in the box)

I have a fresh set of Sprint Stripes made by Cammer on this site (Gary) for my 67 Sprint LeMans, the car has been sold and the stripes have never been installed. I paid $ 150.00 for them. They are black in color and are exact factory replacement stripes for a 1967 LeMans Sprint. I do not know if other years and or applications are correct for something else but Cammer would surely know. If you have interest in these brand new stripes I will sell them for $ 100.00 or best offer, shipping included.

Tim john---

Old 10-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Any offers ? and if not I will install them on the wall in my garage. It would be a shame and waste to do so, I would much rather see these go to a good home and used properly. Make me a reasonable offer and I will send them to you, just make your offer fair is all that I ask.

Tj

Old 10-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I just linked it over on the OHC page on YUKU.