Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:56 AM

Default Beware of this scammer

Wanted to post a warning to all on PY that I responded to and ad here on PY posted by a man using Restomod here on PY, the ad I responded to was for a 433 posi he posted in Feb. After talking to him and getting reassurances that he would ship to my business I paid him on 1 Mar in full. I also paid a large deposit on 9 Mar for some NOS 68 parts he was going to bring down to Georgia when he picked up a car he bought. To this day I have still not seen parts or my money back, I have numerous texts with excuses and promises but no rear end or money back. He is out of Valparaiso Ind ,Tuttle is his last name. I have the email and phone number he uses so feel free to contact me if you have questions or validation. Hope nobody else gets taken for a ride like I did.

Old 04-11-2020, 03:31 PM

Default Sorry for your loss

Please do a Google search on this man! He took my pockets for a ride also. Nothing but Trouble! Seriously someone needs to do something about this.