Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 01-29-2020, 09:33 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Paul Cangialosi 5Speeds.com

Many of you already know Paul is an expert Muncie builder and is well known for his book / videos. Anyway, I bought his book a couple of years ago and undertook rebuilding my 4 speed. I shelved the trans for quite a while at 90% complete when I discovered I was missing the side cover gasket from the Redline gasket set I bought from Paul at 5Speeds.com. Since I wasn't going to install it right away, I was in no hurry and it sat for more than a year. Anyway, I finally got around to finishing it and needed the gasket. I ordered another set from Paul along with a speedo gear. In the order notes I mentioned that I was missing the side cover gasket from the original set I bought and if he could send another one, that would be great. Mind you, prior to this, I hadn't even contacted him since I received the original gasket set way back when.

Sure enough, my new set came and he included the missing side cover gasket no questions asked. Nice guy and definitely knows his stuff.

Regards,
Old Joe

Old 01-31-2020, 10:37 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

That's awesome. That is the way a business should be run. I wish other builders stood by their product like that. Good luck on your build!

Old 06-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I've known Paul Cangialosi since 1977...great guy. Very knowledegable and an honest businessman.
Eric Aull