Old 04-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Senior Chief

Default '62 - '63 Roof and glass

Quick question. Are the roof and glass from a '62 Sport Coupe and a '63 Sport Coupe the same???

Old 04-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho-V View Post
Quick question. Are the roof and glass from a '62 Sport Coupe and a '63 Sport Coupe the same???
As far as I know they are the same, however I am sure there are others on here that will know positively.

Stan

Old 04-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

The windshield from 61-2 coupes, & 63 convertibles are the same. Half way through the 63 year, Pontiac changed the design from a rubber seal around the windshield to a chalk in design on coupes and sedans. The chalk in design uses a slightly larger windshield. All the side and rear glass is the same on the coupes. It looks like from the pictures you posted, your both cars have the later design.

Gary

Old 04-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Senior Chief

Thanks. I've been working on my white car, but the wrecking yard is about to start cutting the roof off of a '62 Sport Coupe for my black car. The floor pan from the '62 will be going in my white car.