Old 12-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Deuce 64 View Post
Got the 64 out for the Veterans Day Parade we were in the first division of the parade behind the Honor guard . Picture from our local paper .

Thank You to all that have served !
Good job on the Veterans Parade.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Senior Chief

Default sad day

Friends,

Due to my wife's recently diagnosed medical condition we are liquidating many of our assets in order to cover the upcoming flood of insurance co-pays and co-insurance costs( for chemo and whatever else ). My 64 convertible has been sold for that purpose.

You are a great bunch of guys and I appreciate your expert help and advice when I was restoring my 64 convertible and 65 hardtop. I'm sad to see them go but I have more pressing priorities. I'll still login on occasion but this is most likely the last GTO I restore.

Best wishes to all,

64 GTO convertible, gone but not forgotten
76 CB750K
72 CB350F

" why yes, I am old school, so what?"
Old 12-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto_ron View Post
Friends,

Due to my wife's recently diagnosed medical condition we are liquidating many of our assets in order to cover the upcoming flood of insurance co-pays and co-insurance costs( for chemo and whatever else ). My 64 convertible has been sold for that purpose.

You are a great bunch of guys and I appreciate your expert help and advice when I was restoring my 64 convertible and 65 hardtop. I'm sad to see them go but I have more pressing priorities. I'll still login on occasion but this is most likely the last GTO I restore.

Best wishes to all,
Very Sorry!

I hope everything turns out good for your wife and family. They are more important than anything else!!!

Chris.

1) 65 GTO Survivor. 43,440 Original Miles. “Factory” Mayfair Maize Paint with Black Pinstripe, Black Cordova Top, Black Interior, OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Purchased from the Lady that bought it new. Baltimore Built (11A).
2) 66 GTO Survivor. “Factory” Cameo Ivory Paint with Red Pinstripe, Red Interior. OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Tri-Power (OEM Vacuum Linkage), Automatic "YR" code (1759 Produced). Fremont Built (01B), with the Rare 614 Option.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:37 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default been out driving this year!

after a couple years of disinterest, i've been driving my rare car without all the worry. it's hard to just drive one of these and not be paranoid. i still park it way out and stuff, but don't worry as much.

i even went and filled the trunk with grocerys last week. and you can get a bunch in there! lol

here's a pic of my little betsy last week. i still love this car!

and btw i do my share to fend off the bmw wankers! need some new treads not getting much traction these days with old rubber.
anyone recommend a good 245/60/15 & 225/60/15 tire?
i am thinking simply bf goodrich ta's?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_171941.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	462097