Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 07:55 PM

I have bought many things from PY over the years and have sent things back and have never been mistreated by these people. It is a good company that supports alot of things for us Pontiac people. I think it was said best that some people can't be satisfied.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnygto1970 View Post
I have bought many things from PY over the years and have sent things back and have never been mistreated by these people. It is a good company that supports alot of things for us Pontiac people. I think it was said best that some people can't be satisfied.
My same expereince here also with PY. IF I had an issue, they would resolve it to the best of their ability. They've brought parts to shows for me to pick up, take care of you for the silly little clamp you need, etc etc. I've have had good service with their competitor also but never as good as PY's.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Got to plug in here...Not to mention their prices can't be beat. Been a regular with py for at least 10 years buying all I need for my shop, not even considering their competition ( Y.O is just an hour from the shop). Chris, Ed and Stacy have gone above and beyond to provide for my restoration biz, I thank God for their existence...really!

Old 10-13-2010, 09:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not to mention what they're doing for the GP parts world!! (But I will anyway.)

Old 10-31-2010, 05:54 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default This thread pisses me off

I am a business owner and a customer of PY and other suppliers too.
When in business you cant please everyone..Trust me..we try!
Why would we want a dis-satisfied customer..especially with the age of the internet and public information at our fingertips.

Suggestion:
if you have an issue with PY then why not resolve this with them privately. No need to bash the host on here..if you do feel compelled to bash the host then do it and find another forum to post on.
PY is providing a great service to us all for hosting this site. Where would we all be without this site? No need to bash them publicly when 99.9% of the sales are trouble free

ok now I vented!

Closed Thread