Old 08-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Senior Chief

Default WANTED: Looking for gorgeous '65 GTO Tri Power 4 speed - for prestigious display

Hello,
Many of you might of seen my thread in the Lobby section . I am organizing a prestigious Invite Only display of the top 100 Muscle Cars in the country. I have 80 spaces already filled, but still looking for a fully restored 1965 GTO - Tri Power 4 speed car to showcase front row center! Guys like Jay Leno, Reggie Jackson, Tim Allen, and David Spade have been invited, and the cars in this display are going to be epic! This is taking place at the Grand National Roadster Show - Pomona Fairgrounds in southern California. This is a 3 day event on the last weekend of January.

The GNRS is the longest running, most prestigious indoor Hot Rod show in the world! Please post pictures of your 65's !

Thanks, Axle
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Official - GNRS Logo-2.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	460701