Old 04-05-2020, 01:31 PM

Default Tripower Carbs available

As many of you may know, I have been restoring Pontiac tripowers for over 25 years. Jon Wright and I run www.pontiactripower.com. Jon primarily services the webpage. I do most of the labor and restorations.

In the past, I have rarely sold individual carbs, or sets of original carbs. Having been faithful to Illinois. " stay at home," orders, I have had time to restore several sets of original carbs from a limited inventory. So, I can ship out pretty quickly.

I modify the carbs to match your build, so the carbs can still be modified, if needed.

I do not sell original cores, as I make my money on the restoration labor. I continue buying nice cores, when I can.

If you are interested in buying excellent, restored, and guaranteed carbs, contact me at 309.360.6385

Thanks...Mike Wasson
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2746.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	536415  

Old 04-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Mike,

The carbs look very nice!

This is the item I’m looking for. The factory black painted “L” shape tube that would have been part of the 1964-65 #614 air cleaner option.

Would you happen to have one?

Thanks, Chris.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8F8AA187-1CA0-4882-9248-72ED97422917.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	536440  

1) 65 GTO Survivor. 43,440 Original Miles. “Factory” Mayfair Maize Paint with Black Pinstripe, Black Cordova Top, Black Interior, OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Purchased from the Lady that bought it new. Baltimore Built (11A).
2) 66 GTO Survivor. “Factory” Cameo Ivory Paint with Red Pinstripe, Red Interior. OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Tri-Power (OEM Vacuum Linkage), Automatic "YR" code (1759 Produced). Fremont Built (01B), with the Rare 614 Option.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:32 PM

Default Tripower carbs

Chris...thanks for the compliment.

Sorry, but I do not have the air cleaner part you are searching for.

Can anyone else help Chris out with this part?