Old 09-15-2020, 03:03 PM

Default Tire sizes 17 inch wheels

Putting a set of 17 x 9 honeycomb wheels on a 75 lemans. What would be good tire sizes to fill the wheel well. If you are using a set, a picture would be great.

Old 09-17-2020, 02:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Was thinking same thing here. I'm needing new tires and may consider going from 15" to 17" Snowflakes. I'm ok with slightly larger rims but I don't like the look of rubber band tires.

Old 09-17-2020, 08:25 AM

That is why I am asking the question. I do not want the band tires either. Looking for suggestions. Look under Pontiac Street. Have gotten lots of answers there and a picture of a TA with the size mounted. Any other help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Personally, I'd use 255-50-17's. They are the same height/diameter and width of 255-60-15's, so they would fit exactly the same, which I know fit and look perfect on a car with factory height suspension.