Old 09-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Senior Chief

Default WANTED 2006 GTO 2 cars to Trade

Wanting an 06 GTO, prefer a manual trans, in either Grey, Blue, Silver or Orange, I have an 70 GTO 400 spd and an 74 Formula 455, specifics of both cars and pics as follows:70 GTOPHS documented as an Atol Blue with Black vynal top and interior, sold new at Boomershine Pontiac in Atlanta.Has the #s matching YS block, top end consists of a pair of 7H1, 1972 casting 350 heads and an Edelbrock performer intake with 750 carb I have a complete set of #12 RAIII M/T heads that i will include as well as a correct intake.Has been converted to a 4 speed with all the correct linkage and z-bar, shifter is aftermarket hurst, tranny is a 69 coded M-20 from another Pontiac and has correct console. NEW parts include Clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing, starter, water pump, radiator, belts and hoses, front brake hoses, fuel lines, motor mounts, idler arm, center link, and rag joint, car runs and drives good, starts right up, good oil pressure(60lbs cold- 25-30 lbs hot) runs at 180 all day long. car will need exhaust as it still has stock pipes and mufflers with the typical passenger side manifold leak, this is an a/c car and i have ALL of the components to reinstall including all brackets and hardware. This car does need a complete restoration as it does have some surface rust on the body, will need a drivers. fender lower patch and a quarter patch on the same side do to lower damage.Trunk floor is solid with mainly surface rust, rear window needs a little work do to vynal top. This is basically a car you can drive and enjoy while you restore, mechanically sound, Freshly painted 15x7 Rally IIs with good tires. 74 FORMULA, This is 1 of 702 455 Formulas built in 74, orig. an Automatic car it has been converted to a 4 speed though I do have the complete orig auto console with shifter and cable.This is a Rolling body only, NO Motor.I have a completely rebuilt Muncie M-20 with correct Trans-Am style Hurst shifter included with the car. Body has been stripped of its orig. Blue paint with a new GM Pass rear quarter and front fender installed and painted a late 90s GM Dark Green Metallic. Body is rust free and straight with only slight wear from its 8 year old paint.All suspention and braking systems have been rebuilt, new Corvette manual master cyl, rotors pads braided lines all new fuel and brake lines with new gas tank. New rear leaf springs with all Urethane bushings and mounts throughout, Subframe conectors and driveshaft loop. Rear Is a Brand New MOSER 12 Bolt with Eaton Posi and 3:42 gears, And Complete Willwood Disc brake setup with E-Brake option Steering has new quick ratio box, aluminum radiator with elect fan.Hood is a fiberglass Shaker style with the cowl molded to it. Interior has new seat covers, a perfect dash with all functioning gauges and really nice door panels, and new carpet, there is no heat or a/c as these have been completely removed though i do have some of the dash duct pieces. The rear seat has been removed also.This is a Really NICE car that all you have to do is add your own motor and go. I do have a couple 455 cores to choose from that could be worked into the deal. This car has 3in Flowmaster exhaust and had previously run a Round port aluminum headed motor, I do have a freshly coated set of Round Port Hooker super Comps that are avail. also. Have lots of pics, you can PM me here or e-mail me at GtoBrian1@Yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1283.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	219126   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1282.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	219127   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1287.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	219128   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1318.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	219129   Click image for larger version

Name:	70 dash.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	219130  

1970 GTO Pepper Green 400 YS auto Factory A/C 56K orig miles
Old 03-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Senior Chief

No longer looking as i found the car in my signature, the cars are still for sale though and can be found elsewhere on this site.

1970 GTO Pepper Green 400 YS auto Factory A/C 56K orig miles