Old 11-20-2008, 09:38 PM

Default Looking for a good driving manual Fiero

For a change I am not looking for a show car here, I am looking for a strong MANUAL driver because:

1. My wife needs to learn to drive stick properly - to a strong advanced driver level - as she is part of my classic car storage business which means lots of old sticks in tight places - and that is NOT the place to learn. She drives a stick fine in the open road, but she wants to go beyond that.
2. I want to drive a stick again daily.
3. I love old Pontiacs ;-)

So my criteria is as follows:

1. I am in South Florida. I will go as far as needed to drive a car back or am happy enough to ship the right car to me, but somewhere in Florida would be great. I don't want to spend $1000 to transport a car I spent $1000 dollars on unless it is the perfect fit.
2. It has to be a stick.
3. It has to be daily driver quality. It is going to go for a strong 60 days and that is the #1 reason I need the vehicle (the fixing it up and owning it is a huge bonus)
4, Can has to be absolutely value for money.

After we get my wife to a level I am happy with- which probably will be 30 days during which I expect to put a few dings and scratches onto the car as she really needs to get to a high level, I will then likely bring the car up to local show level or see what the local racing scene is like, maybe do a Archie V8 conversion, repaint, or whatever else the car says I need to do to it. So after probably a bit of a beating, it will get a makeover and a nice home.

--------------------------
Old 11-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Senior Chief

Arrow 70K miles & under $3,000

This one seems fairly decent, for the price. 1986, 4 Cyl 5-speed.
Located in St. Henry, OH.
http://auto-rv.com/Browse.aspx?AdName=BHI3321511D
Color pictures:
http://www.karlskars.com/media/2855lg.gif

Old 11-27-2008, 09:37 AM

Problem solved, Fiero purchased.... vroooom ;-)

--------------------------