Old 05-22-2009, 08:26 AM

Default Wanted in MN

I am looking for a 60's Pontiac in MN ,(shipping today is prohibitive) Cat,Bonne,Tempest,F'bird, Anything from 61 to 70 in a TITLED structurally sound two door,no engine/trans needed + need not be a upper end hp car (RA,GTO,HO,SD etc. but it would be nice) Cheap car that needs wheels, drive train etc.

I have a complete roller titled 40 Chev 2dr street rod project with a LOT done already to trade.
I have a fresh 428/T400 in the shop that needs a home (NOT for sale)

Old 05-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

dgas, I have two 69 GTO projects that are titled and stucturally sound. They were missing alot of parts when I got them but I have alot of parts from other cars to put back on them. Both are completely disassembled. They do roll. Drop me a PM if interested.

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

Old 03-18-2010, 11:11 AM

My '65 LeMans project is also in the classifieds. CA car - ultra clean, never any rust. Pics are linked in the ad.