THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Good news. Glad for your family.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry for not having updated sooner.

Aubrey went to the cardiologist Monday, and there is no improvement in her heart capacity. It has actually dropped somewhat and is now in the 35% range.

The doctor has changed medication and is hoping the new meds will improve the heart. She is feeling pretty good, baby is doing fine.

I would ask for the ones that offered prayer keep her in your prayers, she's not going the way the doctors want her to so far.

I really hate for this to happen to someone so young with having their first child, and this freak thing happens.

Again a heartfelt thanks to all those that have prayed for her, and the family. We all really appreciate taking the time to help another human being.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 08-12-2020, 11:58 AM

Brad, while I rarely post, I feel compelled to communicate some of my personal experience to you regarding Aubrey’s health. For the last two + years I have had a turbine pump in my body helping assist my heart to move the blood along. I’m 70 years old and still kicking, so there is hope. God was not surprised in my case or in any other situation. He has provided pharmacists , diagnosticians, skilled medical people for treatment, for therapy, or for surgery. He has guided technology in addressing everything that Aubrey may face. Far more important is His provision of peace and even joy in the midst of adversity. I pray for healing, full recovery and a faith that sustains her and all her family regardless of outcome.
Blessings to you and your family.
George Turley

Old 08-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

George, thank you for the prayers, and I also wish you the best with your own struggles with your health.

My wife is an RN, and used to work on a cardiac team that did open heart surgery, she's probably more knowledgeable than the average health care worker in matters concerning heart health which is good because she knows all the subtleties of that area of healthcare. I never knew about a booster pump to assist the heart, I'll have to ask her about that. Sounds similar in theory to what we car guys do to assure fuel supply on our cars.

Aubrey's mom is also a nurse, not sure what portion of health care she is specialized in, but between my wife, and her mom, we can at least understand what the docs are telling us.

We're blessed in that area of expertise.

The people on PY are really great when prayer request are asked for. I'm thankful I'm affiliated with all the people on this board that give freely, when asked by someone in need.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 08-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Prayers sent everyday.

Old 08-12-2020, 01:14 PM

Women are stronger then men maybe not physically but in every other way in my opinion. Praying for her

Old 08-12-2020, 02:39 PM

Prayers sent Brad.

Old 08-12-2020, 02:43 PM

Prayers sent Brad

Old 08-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

More prayers sent Brad.

Old 08-13-2020, 09:34 AM

Prayers for healing coming your way.