Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Charlotte AutoFair April 4-7,2013

Who is going and where will you be located. What are you bringing to sell or trade. What are you looking to buy> ?? Thanks.

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/

Old 04-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Senior Chief

Going in the morning. Looking for sheet metal and other Pontiac stuff.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm in the Blue Field, LLB-76. I'm bringing some T/A fenders and misc sheet metal, some 69-70 GP parts, a few enigne parts.

The show started today but it's cold and raining, so I'm not heading to the show until tomorrow AM.

Mike

Old 04-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Senior Chief

Good show glad Friday was nice day. Good to talk with the people from py and Ames.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I bought all I could carry, even had my two buddy's talked into carrying some Items for me. Took all day just to cover the infield. We walked 6 hrs. non stop. Those scooters looking better every year. Met some really helpful Pontiac people and seen lots of nice cars. The PY Trailer had some really nice Items as well as Ames. Thanks guys for coming but next year put some flags up to make you easier to find.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:33 PM

We're back home after 2 days at the AF compliments of the free passes from the great folks at PY. We were there Friday and Saturday; and drove the 450 miles home Sunday morning. It was a great event and the first time my 15-year old Pontiac fan got to see the AF. We tried 3 times to stop at the PY tent to thank our hosts; but the lines were so long all we managed to do was to wave to Chris from a distance. We'll make amends at Carlisle for sure. I bet the PY guys will appreciate the "down time" between now and Carlisle to rest up. Thanks again to Ed, Chris, and all the PY crew.