Old 05-08-2000, 11:34 PM

Bill. I have a quick question for you.
The engine paint on your T/A, is that the standard pontiac blue? It appears different from the pontiac blue I have seen around. Am in the process of doing a engine for my 79 T/A and would like to match the paint You used. Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rob

P.S. Does the color look the same on your site as it does in real life?

Old 05-08-2000, 11:34 PM

Bill. I have a quick question for you.
The engine paint on your T/A, is that the standard pontiac blue? It appears different from the pontiac blue I have seen around. Am in the process of doing a engine for my 79 T/A and would like to match the paint You used. Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rob

P.S. Does the color look the same on your site as it does in real life?

Old 05-10-2000, 05:29 AM

Rob--I can't be sure what color you are seeing on your monitor as there's too much variation with them. However, the blue color I mentioned in an earlier post is the exact color from my original engine. I tried several other brands and they were too pale. If you need the brand name again I can provide it--there's one can in the garage that I use to touch up my exhaust ports for car shows.

Old 05-10-2000, 10:59 PM

Would appreciated if you could get me that info. I looked for the other post you mentioned but didnt see it
Thanks once again
Rob

Old 05-21-2000, 11:09 PM

Picked up a can of Plasi-Kok Pontiac Blue Metalic. Terrible color. More Gray than blue. Larry N mentioned Krylon Duplicolor # 1610 but have not been able to locate it.
Rob