Old 02-02-2023, 07:18 PM

Or how about the prototype smaller chamber SD455 heads with the 96 casting.

1972+ Lucerne Blue 4-door hardtop "what if" T-41 Le Mans Sport GT/Grand Am concepts. Equipped with future 3" journal "455 HO"/"what if" prototype "SD 455".
What if GM had continued production of the 1970-72 GM A body somewhere in the southern hemisphere?
Old 02-02-2023, 07:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My buddy had a aluminum 400 block I would love to have gotten it but it sold for some big money. And I’d be scared to use it to rare to worry about hurting it. But that block with some aluminum ram air heads how cool would that be?

Old 02-03-2023, 02:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
Doesn't cutting back the sparkplug's GND lug make angled plugs moot?

Iron Roundport manifolds with good flow seems needed, and then them roundport heard with outofdabox 280+ CFM.
I do not think so. Ideally you want the spark plug pointed at the exhaust valve, not the intake.
I believe it helps get a cleaner intake charge when the piston starts the intake stroke.