Old 01-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Senior Chief

In the early 90s I bought a 70 Judge convert in Yorkton sask that was bought new in Ont it was polar white red interior 4-speed 4:33gears I restored it won concourse silver in Red Wing then sold it to a guy from California have since lost track of it would like to know where it is today

Old 01-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Suspended

Default THE JUDGE CONVERTIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper Judge View Post
Challenging the memory for sure; actually 3 70 OO Judge Convertibles up here I know of…

One 70 OO Judge Convertible was owned by a guy with a store on Lippincott St in Toronto in the early 80’s. He was involved in the Classic GTO Club of Ontario but I don’t recall his name. Sounds like the one you're talking about.

Another 70 OO on sandalwood Judge Convertible in Oshawa, original owner and just concours restored by the son Mike Z; asking was 225,000 last I heard. Here is the link

http://www.cars-on-line.com/60579.html

Mike Z also has (had?) a 69 Judge hard top Crystal Turquoise (Hobi’s favourite) fully restored for sale for $67,000 +/-.

Third one is a 70 OO on sandalwood Judge Convertible up north of Toronto by a few hours; second owner also fully restored with very few miles.

Where was the 71 located? Sounds like a trip to Toronto is in order to knock on some doors!!
PEPPER I AM PRETTY SURE HIS NAME WAS NICK I THINK HE STILL HAS IT HE HAD IT A LONG LONG TIME THE OTHER GUY YOU REFER TO I MET IN 2005 AT THE GTO NATIONALS IN DETROIT DAVE DEBONO INTRODUCED HIM TO ME AND HE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT IT ORBIT ORANGE HE BOUGHT IT NEW GREAT ****N STORY PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND WE CAN CHAT

Old 01-23-2014, 10:35 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Darren, i believe the white/red car is in michigan.

Old 01-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Is the white/red one the one that Glenn from CA used to own?

Old 01-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 70 orbit convt

Hi hobi, I had a 70 RA III. 4spd orbit judge convt. All orig... It came out of Toronto, a guy nick did own it. I sold it in 2001, still awaiting resto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
PEPPER I AM PRETTY SURE HIS NAME WAS NICK I THINK HE STILL HAS IT HE HAD IT A LONG LONG TIME THE OTHER GUY YOU REFER TO I MET IN 2005 AT THE GTO NATIONALS IN DETROIT DAVE DEBONO INTRODUCED HIM TO ME AND HE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT IT ORBIT ORANGE HE BOUGHT IT NEW GREAT ****N STORY PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND WE CAN CHAT

Old 01-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Senior Chief

Yes Diego that is who I sold it too I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl again a lot of nights spent in the shop restoring that one I wanted to leave it in the ice where I found it but my Dad had to have it I thought he was nuts It was a great father son restoration I was the wrench and he was the detail man

Old 01-24-2014, 12:59 AM
Suspended

Default 1970 The Judge Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundportponchos View Post
Hi hobi, I had a 70 RA III. 4spd orbit judge convt. All orig... It came out of Toronto, a guy nick did own it. I sold it in 2001, still awaiting resto.
Long long time ago but I was pretty sure his name was Nick very kool kar hope you have another one regards

Last edited by hobi; 01-24-2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Senior Chief

Notime if it is in Michigan it sure has travelled Canada and the U.S it was built in Pontiac shipped to Toronto sold then made its way to Regina Sask then north to Yorkton where I found it and brought it to Swift Current then it went to California and now it may be in Michigan where it was born