Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 09-09-2017, 02:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
I was amazed at the price of triggers when I looked at them. Considering OEM is like $20 for a trigger group ... I thought a nice one would be about $100 .... wrong.

Must be nice to have the options you have for a legal gun.

I'm actually thinking my next AR might be a .22. Hard to believe that can be adapted to the platform but I guess it's pretty popular.

They really are a fun firearm .... every so often I have to pull back the charging handle and then release the bolt just to listen to it
AZ is nice for that. There is still a little cowboy spirit out here. But I'm sure there will eventually be an infiltration of smug lefties from our west who will like to tell us how "woke" we need to be. But for now, party on, dudes!

I will eventually get a 22 conversion bolt/mag kit. Makes sense for a lot of shooting without feeling like you are throwing dollars in the wind. That's why the 9mm strikes a balance for me.

Truth be told, I think I enjoy building them and playing with the mechanics more than I enjoy shooting them!

Old 09-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Same here .... I found plenty of time to build it, now that it's built, seems I can't find the time to shoot it.