THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Hometown Car Show

I flaked out and did not enter the show and shine. I walked to the park and checked out all the cars. As I am walking to the park I see a 66 Mayfair Maize Tempest drive by. I think hmmm nice never seen that one around. I get to the park and there is this 65 Mayfair Maize GTO older resto but pretty cool..Three old farts sitting behind it in lawnchairs. I approach , complement the car and start asking questions.....this and that everything is cool.....I say I have a couple ponchos silence.....I may bring my Tempest out for the cruise tonight silence.....I politely say enjoy your afternoon and again nice car. I go home get my car and enter the cruise route I see these dude with the GTO parked watching the cruise... I slow way down and give them thumbs up . They all 3 stand up and I read their lips,,,,I got 2 wows and one holy ****! The rest of the night when they saw me nothing but big waves and smile!

"Don't let fatigue make a coward of you."
Old 08-18-2019, 03:44 PM
Suspended