Old 05-06-2003, 08:31 AM

Where does the brace attached to the A/C Heater control mount to? I'm guessing the inside of the lower portion of the dash????

Also, does anyone know where I can get a plastic face plate for the A/C Heater control?

Old 05-06-2003, 08:31 AM

Where does the brace attached to the A/C Heater control mount to? I'm guessing the inside of the lower portion of the dash????

Also, does anyone know where I can get a plastic face plate for the A/C Heater control?

Old 05-07-2003, 10:13 PM

Yes it bolts to the inside lower portion of the dash.You may not be able to find just the AC control faceplate since most people sell them as a complete unit(used).I have a used AC heater control from a 70 Lemans Sport with a good faceplate.Email me for details.thdrant@cs.com

Tom