Old 07-07-2011, 07:31 PM

Default 99 Pontiac 3400 3.4L HO Ram Air Engine & Trans

Here is one 3400 3.4L HO Ram Air Engine out of a Grand AM. This is very complete top to bottom minus one pulley bracket. It comes with the sensors and doo-dads that were on the engine itself, they appear to be all there. This was a great performing V6 then the car was wrecked from the rear drivers side. The accident didn't involve the engine compartment. The transmission is still attached and is included in the price. You should be able to drop it in, hook it up, fill it up and drive away especially if you are replacing one that has been blown up. It has sat out of the harms way since it was last used. I am asking $750 for it and if you want the Ram Air setup then it's an additional $100. I will NOT ship this item so it's going to have to be picked up only. Sorry but the shipping would probably cost as much as the engine and I wouldn't do that to someone.

Here are a bunch of photos for you to check it out. If you have any questions the photo's don't answer feel free to PM me. I'll do my best to answer them.

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3

Picture #4

Picture #5

Picture #6

Picture #7

Picture #8

Picture #9

Picture #10

Picture #11

Picture #12

Old 07-15-2011, 04:22 PM

Folks, I will be leaving out of town until July 24th. I will not have a laptop with me but if your interested in this item please do feel free to send me a PM and I will get with you soon as I return. Thank you for your interest!