Old 04-22-2003, 04:13 PM

Now that I have everything (possible) hooked up, I'm ready (finally) to put the dash back in my 70 LeMans. Other than simply reversing the method for unplugging the wiring harness when I removed the dash, is there any trick (easier method) to plug it back in during the re-install? Also, does the knob to the headlight switch push on or twist on?

Old 04-22-2003, 04:13 PM

Now that I have everything (possible) hooked up, I'm ready (finally) to put the dash back in my 70 LeMans. Other than simply reversing the method for unplugging the wiring harness when I removed the dash, is there any trick (easier method) to plug it back in during the re-install? Also, does the knob to the headlight switch push on or twist on?

Old 04-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I can't help you with a "better way." But, as far as the light switch - the bezel scews on and the button pushes in.