Old 04-14-2003, 08:56 PM

am redoing a 70 goat that had the front valance pulled down when i got it..am having trouble getting it back in right...ordered the clips to hold it, and have them now kinda on the endura bumper and the ears of the valance, but it just doesnt look right....are the mountings for the front of the valance to the fenders, center bracket, and those little clips, or am i missing a bracket to hold those clips?? much thanks...

Old 04-14-2003, 08:56 PM

am redoing a 70 goat that had the front valance pulled down when i got it..am having trouble getting it back in right...ordered the clips to hold it, and have them now kinda on the endura bumper and the ears of the valance, but it just doesnt look right....are the mountings for the front of the valance to the fenders, center bracket, and those little clips, or am i missing a bracket to hold those clips?? much thanks...

Old 04-15-2003, 03:55 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Two bolts valence to fender, two bolts valence to that L kinda shaped bracket at the bottom of the fender. Three bolts to the core support, one to the center bracket.

Now, I do have these two funny looking clips/brackets that are supposed to go from the valence to the bumper, but I can't for the life of me figure out how they mount or bolt on..

I have studied the assembly manual and I just don't see where these two clips go.

My radiator is out right now so I do have better access to the area. If I figure it out I'll take a picture and post it...

Don

restored a 70 Judge at: http://home.rochester.rr.com/dchapman

My 70 Judge Restoration documented at: http://thejudge.dyndns-home.com:8080/
Old 04-15-2003, 07:42 AM

yep,,,youre at the same spot im at...only way i could figure was to hang it from the bumper lip and bolt to the ear on the valance...works, but kinda a limp setup....unless im missing a bracket for it..??? and i need the bracket..my valance is little long the way my fenders fit, and without support, droops down....oh well....