Old 08-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default *WANTED* 67, 68, 69 Sprint, H.O. or Trans Am clone convertible.

Good morning all,

Currently looking for a very nice driver type Firebird convertible. Must absolutely be a rust free or an exceptional vehicle, I hate rust and am tired of fighting with it. I also prefer factory original sheet metal throughout including trunk & floor pans. If you know of a real nice Sprint 6, H.O. or Trans Am clone type Firebird convertible can you please drop me a PM. Non original engine, transmission is not a deal breaker. Thank You very much.

Tim john---

Old 09-13-2011, 11:37 PM

69 fire bird convertible all original sheet metal on front clip and doors also trunk pan. Floor was replaced with a one piece panel. The engine, transmission and rear end are all rebuilt. Fresh white paint job doors and trunk lid installed nedds front clip installed to finish. I have pictures and receipts for all of the parts and work done. It has less than a pint of filler in the whole car. It is a running project you could drive it on your trailer. I have ton of parts both new and old also a parts car included. It needs a top and the interior recovered to finish. I am also in Michigan north of Port Huron "The Thumb" if you are interested.
Thanks,
Scott

Old 09-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Scott, I too live in the Thumb area. Can you PM me with a contact number so that we can discuss further. Thank you.

Tim john---

Old 09-24-2011, 11:06 PM

Default 69 HO COnv

Hey Tim,

If you are still interested I have a 69 350 HO Convertible, triple black. The sheet metal is excellent, though, I can't guarantee if it is original. The engine block is not correct, though, it has the correct 48 heads, intake, and 7029263 QJet. I put on long branch manifolds, and added a TKO 500, 5 speed. The car was originally a three on a tree. The top is relatively new. I have the PHS. I can email pix if you are interested.

John
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	69 Firebird Conv.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	257871