Old 07-23-2017, 09:03 PM

Default 1969 Firebird Convertible

I decided to sell my 1969 firebird convertible. It is not a PHS correct restoration the original color was goldenrod yellow with a 350 motor. It has been completely rebuilt with all new parts I have all of the receipts and pictures of the complete restoration. It has a 400 motor with a TH350 transmission. Every mechanical item has been either rebuilt or replaced from front to back. The motor doors and front clip are from a California car that was hit in the back. The rear quarters are new and the trunk lid is from Arizona. the floor is a one piece replacement and both of the rockers panels and front frame mounts where also replaced. The trunk and rear frame rails are original I have all of the pictures that show this work being completed. The interior is all redone in black custom pleat and is in excellent condition. The things that need looked at are the convertible top it is new but the installation was not the best job. The AC needs recharged it blows cool but not cold and has R12 should be updated. there is a noise in the speedometer cable or speedometer at times a pulled the cable and lubed it and so far it seems to have helped. The brakes tires shocks exhaust etc are all new. I don't think I have put 500 miles on the car since is was restored. it needs to go to a good home and be driven the fuel is from over a year ago I just don't ever drive the car that often. I am in Sandusky MI and am asking $27,900 for the car and all of the extra parts I have to go with it. there is not enough room here to include everything that was done on the car but I do have documentation and receipts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firebird.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	459414   Click image for larger version

Name:	firebird 1.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	459415   Click image for larger version

Name:	firebird 2.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	459416   Click image for larger version

Name:	firebird 3.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	459417   Click image for larger version

Name:	firebird 4.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	459418  

Old 06-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via ICQ to Tim66
Default firebird

Beautiful car,i'm sure it,s gone by now??
Tim66

Old 06-19-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim66 View Post
Beautiful car,i'm sure it,s gone by now??
Tim66
Actually I still have the car you are the only person to ever ask anything about it.
Thanks