Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i should have read a little better. you said it had blue interior not white.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Hey muscle_collector,

Do you have any info or pictures of the car? Sounds like it was a cool car and would like to add it to our Blue Judge Registry. Check out the registry at: 69bluejudge.com

Thanks,
Tim

Old 03-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Use a paint program and resize the image.
I usually use the percentage and re-size to 50%

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 03-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't have a scanner on my home computer, If I can get access to one, I will try to post a picture.

muscle_collector, my dad's Judge came factory with blue interior. I believe that when he it sold it had black interior out of a '70 GTO. It also had a 2.93 or so posi out of that same car. The frame had been welded in the front crossmember area, not from a wreck, though. I believe the hood pan was missing, but the flappers were still there. Also, the rear spoiler had been repaired as it had been busted. We're almost positive that it sold new in Oklahoma.

Last edited by John Milner; 03-28-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO View Post
Hey muscle_collector,

Do you have any info or pictures of the car? Sounds like it was a cool car and would like to add it to our Blue Judge Registry. Check out the registry at: 69bluejudge.com

Thanks,
Tim
i still have the phs somewhere. after i sell a car, the phs goes into the generic file of phs sheets and i have tons of them. i also have a few pics of the car, but when i moved a few years back, they all got boxed up and i havent dug into them yet.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Milner View Post
I don't have a scanner on my home computer, If I can get access to one, I will try to post a picture.

muscle_collector, my dad's Judge came factory with blue interior. I believe that when he it sold it had black interior out of a '70 GTO. It also had a 2.93 or so posi out of that same car. The frame had been welded in the front crossmember area, not from a wreck, though. I believe the hood pan was missing, but the flappers were still there. Also, the rear spoiler had been repaired as it had been busted. We're almost positive that it sold new in Oklahoma.
do you still have the vin number? you could run a phs and find out.