WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Parts FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Parts FOR SALE/WANTED Firebird PARTS for sale

Old 05-13-2011, 12:45 PM

Default OEM 1996 seat covers like new

Hello guys. These were removed from a 1996. My car when almost new to be exact. I have for sale a full set of seat covers for a 4rth gen Firebird, Formula or Trans Am.

I am not sure what years these fit 100% but I think they will fit any 1993-2002 Pontiac F-body with the standard seats. Trans am had the sport seat option that included plastic sides on the fronts for lumbar and bolster movements... but Trans am also could be ordered with the basic style seat such as the covers I have for sale. You can spot the differance by one simple thing.... a deluxe or sport seat will have a back while the basic seats are all one cover such as these.

The color in 1996 was Taupe I believe.

The headrests are NOT included because they are molded. That means that the covers were made and foam was injected into them making the covers one with the foam. Since the headrest covers are not able to be removed from the foam headrest assembly, they are not included.

I bought the car new in 1996 and drove it for about 1 year untill I removed the factory seat covers to install some graphite colored seat covers on mine. These have been in the box since that time with exception to being removed for pics on a couple of occasions.

Next to the penny in two pics, there is a spot on the cover. As you can see it is very tiny. Also on one front seat bottom on the inside edge next to the console there is a spot that was caused by gunk inbetween the console and seat or seat belt or something. Other than those three spots, I feel that these are 100% excellent condition. When I had the car for all of it's 3 years of ownership by me, I was very anal about cleaning it. I always had towels over my floor mats and it was always washed and waxed about evey 2 weeks if not each now and then. I know it was overkill, but it was my first new car and I was just out of highschool :P

These covers will have box wrinkles in them and may need sun and or steam to fully remove them since they have been boxed for so many years. Of course time will remove them too once installed.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. My price may seem high but remember these are GM take offs and like new. Even the 2002 last year Firebirds and TAs are 9 years old now :shock:

I am asking 500 dollars shipped at this time but may be open to offers. If your interested let me know. I can say for certain that it would cost more to have them sewn up by an auto upholstery shop!

Here are the pics below. I only posted a few but there are more at my photobucket site here... http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/mrpontiac80/

1980 Turbo TA SE running a 1976 400

1977 W72 4-Speed hardtop ( custom restoration in progress)
Old 05-26-2011, 02:57 AM

Hey guys, I lowered the price to 325.00 shipped.

1980 Turbo TA SE running a 1976 400

1977 W72 4-Speed hardtop ( custom restoration in progress)