Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 02-20-2024, 11:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Dishonest EBay seller-avoid Rick Roberts

Seller: Rick Roberts, nevadaimp_37, Madison WI.

Made a purchase from this guy on Dec 16, 23. Due to a MasterCard error and an error on my part he was paid twice for the same item. He a knowledges that to me when we talk on the phone 12/17/23. Promises to reimburse me one of the payments equal to $151,00
Fast forward and to date he has made the same promise in 7 or 8 emails since. Now he no longer communicates and of course I have gotten -0- in the way of reimbursement.

I have processed a payment dispute with MasterCard and waiting for their decision. Doesn’t change the fact that this guy is dishonest and seemingly a liar to boot.

Costly lesson learned!

Old 02-21-2024, 12:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

file the claim with both payments
might wake him up

Old 02-22-2024, 07:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm sure M/C will make it right.

68 Firebird. IA2 block, 505 cu in, E-head, Solid roller 3650 weight. Reid TH400 4:11 gear. 29" slick.
Best so far 10.12@133 mph. 1.43 60 ft.
76 Trans am, TKX .81 o/d, 3.73 Moser rearend,
468 with KRE D-ports, Doug headers, 3" Exh.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Just to follow-up………
MasterCard did come thru for me and reimbursed me the $151.00 that this scum stole from me. Was my fault as I mistakenly paid him twice for a set of Mac sockets on eBay. I have 7 or 8 emails from him promising to reimburse me one of the overpayments, well that didn’t happen!

So anywho, good lesson learned on my part and I feel fortunate that M’card “rescued “ me. Still burns my buttt that this scum got $302. for a set of $151.00 sockets!

The guy is Rick Roberts, Madison, Wi. BEWARE!, can’t be trusted.
In all fairness this the first time in all my dealings with eBay that a seller has deliberately screwed me to this extent. Most sellers and buyers are honest, as we all should be.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions
Jerry