Old 07-22-2010, 09:20 PM

Default OE set of rear wheel spoilers f/s

Way better fit than any aftermarket flare you can buy, and for about the same money. These actually fit the contour of your car. Factory flares with no cracks. Good tips. Small damage only to the mounting holes, and it is inconsequential. About half of the factory welting is still on the right rear flare and will need to be removed or another small OE piece will be needed to be grafted in to finish it out; the left rear flare welting is unattached and may or may not be suitable for reusing. It isn't bad, but it isn't perfect. Personally, I would use it over the aftermarket welting any day. I have sold 9 cracked OE flares over the last two weeks. These are the two best ones I had in my inventory and also my very last ones. I have went through my parts boxes and looked. This is all of them I have except for one set of NOS flares which are not for sale. $175 well-packed and shipped to the lower 48 for the pair. Tracking number provided. Insured in the lower 48. Other places will have higher shipping costs.

See pics here at this link, and on the following page of the link:

http://www.78ta.com/gallery2/main.ph...rts/?g2_page=7

Last week I sold my 15x7 snowflakes, my 15x8 flakes and my 15x7.5 turbo wheels. I have literally hundreds of 70-81 Firebird parts that I am selling to get money for my next project T/A.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:19 PM

Reduced to $140 shipped for the pair, or $115 paid up front and I can deliver to the Nats.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:01 PM

Sold.