Old 07-03-2001, 04:53 PM

I have a 99 pontiac Sunfire with a 2.2L engine, i need a web site to find performance parts, such as exuast, and other part's.

Old 07-03-2001, 04:53 PM

I have a 99 pontiac Sunfire with a 2.2L engine, i need a web site to find performance parts, such as exuast, and other part's.

Old 07-04-2001, 01:32 AM
Senior Chief

You might try a ricer website. They might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Here we'll just tell you to sell it and buy a Firebird to upgrade - depending on your budget. It will also be cheaper in the long run.

Old 07-04-2001, 01:42 AM
Senior Chief

try RKSPORT.com,they have cav/sunfire,camaro/firebird,impala,corvette stuff.

Old 09-03-2001, 11:20 PM

Pontiac makes a functional ram air hood for sunfires. You may also want to upgrade your suspension/wheels/exhaust for gt parts. All these components are available through your local dealer. RK sport also offers the hood and exhaust. You can compare prices to see what the better deal might be. Also keep your fingers crossed because pontiac is working on a supercharger for sunfires. The good thing is it won't void your warranty. The bad thing is expect a price of around $2500 dollars for parts alone. Hope this helps.