Old 04-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Senior Chief

Default Looking for an oil and temp gauge cluster for 65-66

I am just finishing up a conversion from lights to gauges on my 66 Grande Parisienne. A friend who also has a 66 Grande Parisienne would love to do the same on his car. I told him I'd try to help him out by finding one for him.

Anybody have one for sale? No wiring harness or anything else needed, just the speedo assembly with gauges as we have to convert our Canadian cars from printed circuit to do this swap anyway, and it's a relatively easy conversion.

Thanks.

Old 06-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Carl, can you elaborate on the conversion..im looking to do the same...is it posted on canadian ponhco?

thanks

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 06-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Senior Chief

Yes, I did a bit of a writeup about it. I don't remember seeing you on there. Do you read there?

I think I put it in the 65-70 full size section, likely under full size interior tech forum.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

ive been on there for years, i use the same screen name everywhere i go...i will look it up..ive bought a ton of 68 beaumnot stuff there..I have a SD clone..in process

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 06-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a set available but the water temp gauge needle is broken, will need a new gauge I think. Open to offers, I have no use for it. PM if interested.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB VIDAN View Post
I have a set available but the water temp gauge needle is broken, will need a new gauge I think. Open to offers, I have no use for it. PM if interested.
Sent you a PM Bob, thanks.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxjunk View Post
ive been on there for years, i use the same screen name everywhere i go...i will look it up..ive bought a ton of 68 beaumnot stuff there..I have a SD clone..in process
Yes, saw your posting there and now I recall seeing that unique avatar!