Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 07-31-2012, 01:24 AM
PY VIP

Default Reproduction Hurst Mini Can

While original Hurst wheel cans may be out of the reach of some owners, this is the perfect solution.

Fully licensed by Hurst.....Can measures 5 inches tall by 4 inches in diameter with a plastic removeable lid. Using a high quality non ribbed sturdy metal can it is then using the same formula they wrap designs around entire cars I had the Hurst wheel can design copied exactly even the gold is as dead on as you will find. This is a quality can you can't dent it with your fingers like 90% of the coffee cans you see on the shelf.

I will try and have my good friend post the photo tomorrow.

Here is the deal originally we tried to offer them to other companies but found little interest so we may just sell them from time to time until my supply is gone. We couldn't get the price structure to work in small runs.

The Hurst can as many Hurst wheel owners know was the original package idea from Hurst prior to them going to the later individual box. This 5 inch tall can is the perfect height to put your pens in on your desk.

Here is the deal just $34.95 per can and that price includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax. . Paypal is preferred. If you know what the original can looks like, this can is a duplicate in miniature.

Or, two cans for $64.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states PA residents add 6% ales tax. (Save $4.95)

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Yes, copy artwork was designed using one of my original cans for the artwork.

is best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 08-02-2012, 07:56 AM

Thanz to MR AMC Guy for posting here is the actual mini can that we have for sale. As you can see it is dead on in colors just scaled down from the original full size can....also a fraction of the cost.

It's best to email me direct if interested denniskirban@yahoo.com

2005 GTO Quick Silver/Red
Fayetteville, NC
Do It Right or Don't Do It All