Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 02-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Senior Chief

Getting ready to have our suspension rebuilt, front and rear and I recently read/saw info concerning a steering link stabilizer that was used on manual steering cars. Since ours has the manual steering, would this be a worth while addition and would it warrant trying to track down the necessary parts? I know the stabilizer can be found, but we would need to find the brackets in order to install on our GTO. Anybody have any feedback/info on this subject? Tks guys.

[image]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/20041126567524539965571.jpg[/image]

Old 02-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Senior Chief

Getting ready to have our suspension rebuilt, front and rear and I recently read/saw info concerning a steering link stabilizer that was used on manual steering cars. Since ours has the manual steering, would this be a worth while addition and would it warrant trying to track down the necessary parts? I know the stabilizer can be found, but we would need to find the brackets in order to install on our GTO. Anybody have any feedback/info on this subject? Tks guys.

[image]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/20041126567524539965571.jpg[/image]

Old 02-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Suspended

have a like new steering stabilizer for a tempest \ GTO if you want one. $37 + shipping.

Old 02-03-2004, 02:17 PM
Senior Chief

Engineer, if that includes everything that we need, then I am definitely interested. Let me know and email me your address and other info and I'll get a MO or cashiers check off to you within the next day or so. Tks.