Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Old 01-14-2017, 02:58 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiedlerh View Post
Website only shows through 1972 or am I missing something?
How do you determine vehicle weights if the original is missing? PHS?
I had Jonathan post photos of the various door jamb VIN decals. 1972 don;t look much different than the 71 or 73,. As for finding out your gross weight etc that is something you have to research on the internet. weights won;t vary much for the same model number. That does not have to be an exact figure what has ot be exact is date of manufacturer and you providing us with proof of the VIN number.

You could even ask on the thread who has car similar to yours to get the weight...in my world 1984-1987 Turbo Regals we have all that info from the number of cars we have done thru ECS.

we can only work with what you provide...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 01-14-2017, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just an FYI, the blue door jamb sticker began in 08-69 for the 1970 model year, so late 1969 Firebirds built in August 1969 and later also received the sticker.

Mike

My Bio: I am currently writing articles for POCI's Smoke Signals magazine and enjoy promoting and discussing the history of the Pontiac Motor Division.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:18 PM
PY VIP

Mike

thanz for that verification....that the stickers started in 1969 my mistake was stating 1969 GM cars when I met to say VIn stckers started in 1969 on the 1970 GM models built in late 1969. Unlike today when cars don't follow a standard intro time frame.

It boils down to this....custoemr supply the correct info we submit it to ECS Concepts and you get that critical VIN decal(s). My retail market the turbo regals is fairly large because of al lthe issues with poor paint jobs repaints etc.

I also have a deal in place for ECS to do the 1986-1987 Regal window stickers. A lot of research was required by ECS to make that possible and get the proper paper for the project.

Its all about documentation.....Mecum results this past week so how values are climbing on the Grand Nationals/GNX.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 01-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Senior Chief

Hi Dennis, how do we order these from you? Thanks, Marc.

Old 01-15-2017, 06:51 PM
PY VIP

yes you can order any of the door VIN decals dated 1969 through 1989 thru my company email christina@kirbanperformance.com she handles all of them and forwards the info to ECS Auto Concepts

rememebr we need all the correct proper info.....

here are the prices 1969-72 is $49 each plus $7 priority mail

1973-74 single blue ones are $60 plus $7 priority mail

1975 through 1977 which is a single white taper proof one is $60 plus $7 pririty mail

1978 thru 1989 is two white tamper proof decals they run $120 per set plus $7 priority mail shipping.

again provide proper info up front saves you time.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

this is the way to do it right. Correct font style correct paper GM licensed

Old 01-21-2017, 01:38 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis kirban View Post
yes you can order any of the door VIN decals dated 1969 through 1989 thru my company email christina@kirbanperformance.com she handles all of them and forwards the info to ECS Auto Concepts

rememebr we need all the correct proper info.....

here are the prices 1969-72 is $49 each plus $7 priority mail

1973-74 single blue ones are $60 plus $7 priority mail

1975 through 1977 which is a single white taper proof one is $60 plus $7 pririty mail

1978 thru 1989 is two white tamper proof decals they run $120 per set plus $7 priority mail shipping.

again provide proper info up front saves you time.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

this is the way to do it right. Correct font style correct paper GM licensed
dennis, I have a question for you. I have a 1984 buick park avenue that is missing both door jamb stickers. I would like to get the 2 jamb stickers plus a window sticker for this car. I can supply you with the vin, a pic of the metal plate by the windshield and the spid codes from the trunk lid. would that be possible to have those made? thanks cliff

Old 01-21-2017, 07:12 PM
PY VIP

I can get the door VIN decals done not the window sticker as he only does the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. In order to do the door ones need proof of the VIN in your name. the tire size that would have been on your car when new. the gross weight, front weight and rear weight....the weights do not need to be exact but original tire specs need to be exact. To determine month and year of production it is the first digits on the body trim plate on the top line example the first letter stands for the year could be D for 83 or E for 84 next two numbers is the month example 03 would be March.

again this info is needed otherwise we can't get it processed.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 02-21-2017, 07:26 PM

Just emailed Christina to place an order for my 70 Judge. Have not heard back from her yet. Not sure how to do payment either.
Thanks,
Jimmy Rhodes

Old 02-21-2017, 08:27 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamRSW6 View Post
Just emailed Christina to place an order for my 70 Judge. Have not heard back from her yet. Not sure how to do payment either.
Thanks,
Jimmy Rhodes
1970 I believe is $49 plus $7 priority mail....I am sure she wil get back to you takes time. Yours is a single blue label.

we take paypal or cc office number is 215-766-1611 or email me denniskirban@yahoo.com if you don;t hear from her next day or so.

she is good at what she does 17 years with me....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 02-21-2017, 11:36 PM

Thanks Dennis. Everything I have bought from you over the years for my GTO has been good. Looking forward to the label. I bought one from a member on the forum last year. Only weakness on my current label is the clear top was not die cut to give a nice consistent look. I am hoping this label has the clear overlay that has been die cut. Thanks, Jimmy

Old 02-21-2017, 11:47 PM
PY VIP

I appreciate the nice words....I was probably younger back then when you bought GTO parts from me. These are made by the only source that can do all the correct font style licensed by GM their big market is all the big players for late model collision work.

This guy is a perfectionist...he holds the record inthe mopar world the only guy who has won best of show 3 times with 3 different Mopars....try that in the GTO world....not an easy feat...not best in a certain class but best in the entire event....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

google his name dave walden.....he is well known in that world....