Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado_Goat View Post
Just looking for an update. Has anyone confirmed the quality of the 66-67 Correct trunk pans?
I never got to work on mine this past winter. I got sidetracked with another project, so I still can't comment on fit...

Yeah, I'm still looking for a GOOD 67 quarter panel or at least an 80% skin. The current 66 panel doesn't match at the tail panel and I need that area on the left. Oh well, I have time now since I way overspent on my latest "driver" disaster....

67 GTO...Gulf Turquoise w/Black bench and 4 speed...
Follow the resto in pics here...http://s1357.beta.photobucket.com/us...28454765976114
67 Camaro ss/rs 350
66 Chevelle SS 396
70 Chevelle SS 396
Old 04-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Projects View Post
I never got to work on mine this past winter. I got sidetracked with another project, so I still can't comment on fit...

Yeah, I'm still looking for a GOOD 67 quarter panel or at least an 80% skin. The current 66 panel doesn't match at the tail panel and I need that area on the left. Oh well, I have time now since I way overspent on my latest "driver" disaster....
I ended up buying a used quarter for mine from a yard in Oklahoma a few years ago. I thought we would never see the new quarters. They charged me around $750 plus truck freight. It's a good quarter but they cut the sail panel too short. I should be able to get it to work though. I'll see if I can remember the name of the place I got it from.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to performerrpm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado_Goat View Post
I ended up buying a used quarter for mine from a yard in Oklahoma a few years ago. I thought we would never see the new quarters. They charged me around $750 plus truck freight. It's a good quarter but they cut the sail panel too short. I should be able to get it to work though. I'll see if I can remember the name of the place I got it from.
was it east west auto parts, theyre here in oklahoma and at one time, had lots of pontiac stuff, may still have

Old 04-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to performerrpm

i still need to order one of these pans for my 66, now that my floor pans are about ready to weld in

Old 04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by performerrpm View Post
was it east west auto parts, theyre here in oklahoma and at one time, had lots of pontiac stuff, may still have
that was them! nice folks when I talked to them as well.

http://www.eastwestautoparts.com/

Last edited by Colorado_Goat; 04-13-2011 at 04:09 PM.