Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:15 AM
Senior Chief

Just throwing the question out. Has anyone had an experience with the bumpers for 67-68 Firebirds from National Parts Depot?

I hate to look for another vender outside PY, but I'm on a budget and see their pricing for 25 - 30% less. I'm not looking to show the car, but don't want junk either.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:15 AM
Senior Chief

Just throwing the question out. Has anyone had an experience with the bumpers for 67-68 Firebirds from National Parts Depot?

I hate to look for another vender outside PY, but I'm on a budget and see their pricing for 25 - 30% less. I'm not looking to show the car, but don't want junk either.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Old 11-19-2003, 01:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm still waiting for my door handles.

4 months now. I called and was put on hold for 45 min. I hung up and I have not heard from them since. I have, in that time, got them from PY and installed them and put 1000 miles on my car waiting.
Their customer service leaves much to be desired.
My card has not been charged yet, but I have a confirmation from a phone order.

I would be wary of them, even if you don't like them and they do in fact take them back, return frieght will be expensive. I would stick with someone you can trust. There is also different level's of chroming. Might be cheaper for a reason.

my 2 cents....

Old 11-22-2003, 05:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The ObamaNation we once called the United States of America

Never have bought any chrome from them but have bought quite a few pieces for my '81 Firebird at NPD.So far all have been pretty good quality,some are GM OER pieces.
Have not had any problems with their service but I have always went to their store in Charlotte to buy items rather than ordering them.So, I deal with an actual person rather than e-mails and phone calls......Im sure that makes a big difference.
Colin

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserves neither and will loose both."-Benjamin Franklin