Old 04-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to *67firebird*
Default install temp gauges

i want to put some temp gauges on my tranny and my radiator , the car is a 67 bird with a 400/th400 it has the electronic stupid lights, im new to this so how exactly do i put the temp sensors, if thats what its called, on the components? And where exactly do i put the temp gauge for the tranny? i have a trans cooler so im sure the temp would be lower than normal, i also just finished blowing out my radiator and need to get a new one for it any suggestions??? I also have a concearn about the T cooling ive been reading some post about it sounds like a good idea is it a hard task to performe is it?

Performer RPM-850DP
Auburn- 3.55 gear
CC HR custom grind

Last edited by *67firebird*; 04-20-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Suspended

temp sender for water put in intake as first choice or head as second choice. Temp sender for trans goes in metal return line back to trans. someone sells a tubing tee that is connected in the metal line where the sender screws into.