Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 04-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Here it is I live in CT. I Lost My First Pontiac in a Devorce. The Car Had About 10 G's
Of my money in it. It had a wierd Graffix kit on the side Pink blue and black I believe. The Motor was Knocking and Was all unbolted and ready to come out. Thank God it wasnt the Ram Air III engine I had in it a few years before.
The Front end was Redone with poly graphite it had a bad bushing that was pulled through. Just Wondering Where the car is now and how its doing. It was Getting ready for Body work so It still needed extensive Rust repair. Good Tranny and A High geared one legger. ALso Had A working homemade Raim air set up Through one large hood scoop That Would push air Into the Carb from the Top. It was sold some time in 99 to 2000 For very cheap {STFU YOU STUPID EX WIFE BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!} I hate her so much. Im not looking for it back It was legally sold I checked Nothing I could do. I have no room for it at my present house anyway. Just Need to Hear from that Lemans one last time!

Old 05-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

ANyone seen this car?

Old 06-04-2005, 11:06 PM

Man that sucks

Old 08-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

It sure does I wish someone would tell me shes ok! Like I said I dont want her back I have no room. Besides the title was bonded so if the owner before me wants it back then there will be a problem. Just wanted to find outif she was parted out or restored!
I would love to see her again!

Old 08-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You could check with the dmv & have them do a vin search, you may have some luck there.
Good luck,
Steve

Old 08-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thanks steve I may just do that. I cant remember the VIN though. Any suggestions on that?

Old 08-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn out Buster
Thanks steve I may just do that. I cant remember the VIN though. Any suggestions on that?
I'd start with your insurance agent, have him check his records to see if he still has anything with a vin on it for you. If you have an old plate (tag) # for it you should be able to have the dmv track it that way.
Just start digging!
Good luck,
Steve

Old 08-16-2005, 06:00 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Great Idea steve I really appreciate the help. I may call my agent because I have used the same one for over 10 years or so.

Old 08-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

What really sucks is I lost a set of ram air III heads that were ported and oversized valves. That one hurts !!!!

Old 08-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Interesting that you don't want either the ex-wife back or the car, but at least you're interested in the whereabouts of the car....

George

Old 12-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Ex wife never. Honestly If I wanted the car I would have persued it more vigourously. I have 2 stalled projects as it stands and NO ROOM for them! There is no way I could legally claim the car was sold illegally since she used a bill of sale with my Signature.
I just wonder what the fate of my first muscle car is. It was pretty close to fruition of the project. It would kill me if it was used as a parts car. I can't explain why I have this curiosity but it won't go away.