Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 05-15-2004, 05:23 PM

My 1976 Trans Am was stolen on May 10th. It was located in Ocean Springs MS. The car is a silver 455 4-speed and looks near original. It had a Mississippi antique plate and a silver fish symbol (christian) on the back. The original chrome trim is painted black including the door handles. If you have seen this car please let me know. transam@gehres.org Pictures at http://www.gehres.org/transam.htm

Old 05-15-2004, 05:23 PM

My 1976 Trans Am was stolen on May 10th. It was located in Ocean Springs MS. The car is a silver 455 4-speed and looks near original. It had a Mississippi antique plate and a silver fish symbol (christian) on the back. The original chrome trim is painted black including the door handles. If you have seen this car please let me know. transam@gehres.org Pictures at http://www.gehres.org/transam.htm

Old 05-18-2004, 05:19 PM

My car was recovered about 30 miles away. It had been abandonded, out of gas. The tank sender is bad so when it says 1/4 tank, it's empty. I don't think I'll fix that. It looks like they over reved the engine though and may have done serious damage. Fortunatly, there was only minor body damage. Thank you to all who were watching out for it.

Old 05-19-2004, 05:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Mark, I'm very happy you got the car back, it could have been much worse.

Now you get to make it better.

Old 05-24-2004, 10:52 AM

Mark,
If you check back in could you drop me an e-mail at the thelees5@casscomm.com
I need some help from someone in Miss and didn't know if you would be interested??
Thanks,
Bob Lee
Illinois

Old 05-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Gald you got the car back. Far too often it doesn't work out that way. What ever happened to hanging tranportation thieves? (Horse thieves were hung because of taking someones form of transportation that may have been a life saver to the owner)