Old 08-27-2005, 10:04 PM

Default Fiberglass frontend parts

Anyone know where I can get fiberglass frontend parts from for a 69gp?

Old 09-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 69 gp fiberglass hood

i saw a fiberglass hood at a vfn fiberglass booth at cordova dragway last year.the hood looked real nice!& i cant remember how much it weighed.
but try "www.vfnfiberglass.com"

bernie
69 libertyblue grand prix 428 h.o.
12.53 @ 107.50 -4200 lbs.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:22 PM

Default fiberglass front end parts

Brandn74,
What front end parts are you looking for? I have all the molds to make fenders, doors, and a one piece nose. If you are interested I can post pictures, but it won't be until Sunday.

Old 09-10-2005, 12:25 PM

Default front end parts

vfn makes the hood and bumpers they molded a 5'' cowl to a bolt on hood for me it fit perfect.to make the hood the was $580.oo the bumpers where $160.00 a piece i wanted fenders but didnt have the molds ken i would be interested in the front fenders (molds) vfn told me they would need 5 other people to commit to the front fenders and they would be in the $2500 range for the set!!! shoot me a e-mail shaggy69grandprix@yahoo.com and ill show you pictures or we can talk about the molds.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:06 AM

Default fiberglass pics.

Hey Shaggy,
I'm going to post some pictures. As for the molds, I spent thousands of dollars to have them made. I can make all of these pieces for you or any other GP racer. Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_0007.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	26773   Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_0011.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	26774   Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_0012.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	26775  

Old 09-12-2005, 06:55 PM

Default fiberglass

the pieces look great! i would like the glass fenders if you make them. i run the car in alot of stock suspention 10'' tire classes try'ing to take as much weight out of the car as possible. these would be great, ive had the fenders off before and the are heavy.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:03 PM

Mr. French how much if you make me one of those one piece front clips and how moch weight woild that help me lose?

Old 09-12-2005, 10:17 PM

Default fiberglass parts

O.K., Let me tell you a little about these pieces. As most of you know, there are minimal parts available for a 69-70 GP, so I had to have molds made. I spared no expense on this, and it shows in the quality of these parts. The detail of these hand layed fiberglass parts are second to none. The fiberglass is not cheap glass that bends & cracks if you touch it wrong. It is very rigid as well as light weight, with very little finish work required before primer and painting. Now, with knowing a little more about these: the fenders are $500.00 a side + shipping. The front nose piece is $1500.00 + shipping. There will be some work on your end, when buying the nose, to cut and graft the front to the fenders creating a one piece nose. (I will give pointers on this with sale.) This is also not a bad thing, because I can ship out much easier in three pieces. As for a weight savings, I can get exact weight if you'd like, but can tell you I can lift the entire front nose with framework attached, with one hand. If you are serious about buying, send me a P.M. with your phone number, or I can send you mine, and we can make all the arrangements. Thanks: Ken