The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 03-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry for the hijack by the way....

Old 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reid View Post
I'll have to go back and look again but I ran across a lot of it. I have been a member for 14 years though and only spent a few minutes the other day so maybe I just happened into that area.
EDIT- Ok, I just followed the link posted above and the political posts were not obvious at all. The only way I found them was to do a search for one particular person that I recalled a post from and it took me to the 'Fight Club' section..similar to our 'Clubhouse'.... Don't know how I happened into that area so easily yesterday....and they are not old threads. Very recent such as the thread about Dr. Seuss and Texas ending the mask mandate. They're only a couple of days old.
It IS funny though that NYtrainer and I went there for the first time in years yesterday (as I discovered later) and apparently both wound up in that section.
http://autobodystore.com/forum/forum...rns-Fight-Club
I will say that it in no where obvious on the site. I can't even find it unless I search a member that I know posted there. I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't bleed over into the tech forums. It's a free choice.
The reason you can see those political posts on AutoBodyStore.com is that you have been a member for several years. If a person has become a member within the last three or four years they don't see that the "Break Room" even exists.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I believe you. I had to look for it pretty hard the second time. Don't know how nytrainer and myself fell right into it the first time.

Old 03-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reid View Post
I believe you. I had to look for it pretty hard the second time. Don't know how nytrainer and myself fell right into it the first time.
My routine on this web site as well as Len’s Autobodystore is to click on “new posts” after I log on. When doing that on the ABS site the list gets populated with mostly the “fight club” type posts. On this website (Maxperformance) the clubhouse is a separate sub forum that doesn’t populate the “new posts” listings.
Len’s site had been a daily check in site for me and I participated in some group purchases and I’ve bought supplies from him. It’s really a good site with helpful people (including the owner Len). I just need to filter out the (to me) nonsense posts.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You are correct. I just went over there without logging in and hit 'new posts' and saw nothing political. Once I logged in and tried again, it was 95% 'Fight Club' topics.
I'm cool with that. It's a free choice.