Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 09-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Senior Chief

Default Where is my old judge ?

I would like to say hello to all . First post for me but have been lurking a few years.
Back in 1991 , sold my matador red 69 judge to a fellow that lived in Indy, was what seemed I believe a small car collector, he was in the medical sales biz. I doubt he still has it as it was the begining of the price going up craze, probably been flipped a few,
sure would like to know it's where abouts, thanks--John

Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Was it four speed, black interior, drum brakes?
-Doug

Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Senior Chief

Hi doug, yeah per factory build it was, but added power disc brakes among other things when I had it apart,sound familiar ?
John

Old 03-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The one I'm working on still had drum brakes when I got it. Also had the 8-track option. Came with the wrong Muncie, a '64 or '65. Somebody drilled extra holes in floors for seats. Hood tach added a long time ago. Hood looks to be from a yellow car. Original motor and 3.55 posi rear. Any of that sound familiar?

Car was a basket case restoration when I bought it. Unless someone was putting it back to factory specs, seems hard to think they would have removed the disc brakes yours had.

I bought it in south-eastern PA.

-Doug

Old 03-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Senior Chief

Hi Doug, thanks for replying to my post. Your car sounds like a different car than my old car.When I sold mine it had been mostly redone , I did a bad job on the rear quarters with patch panels,but the body shop bailed me out with a great paint & body work job. 2 months prior I had it at Cavalcade of Customs car show. Your car sounds like a great project, good luck.
John